📅 Posted 2020-03-23
Everyone has their own list. Written or otherwise. Some have New Years Resolutions (I don’t). I don’t normally write down such a list and even less publish it on the web. So here goes, my first “goals this year” list.
Oh yes, I realise it’s already late March ⚠️, but hey, it takes some time to get around to these things!
(in no particular order)
- At home: finish a moderate house project such as a deck with a roof
- Extra-curricular: play the piano every day (I’m definitely failing this one already) and learn new songs
- Side-project: build and launch my super secret open source music web app
- In my career: successfully wrangle the digital architecture at the ABC
- Big buys: acquire an electric car
I think most of these are pretty achievable despite the COVID-19 outbreak currently facing the world. Oh, fun times there.
Let’s see how far I get through this list later on in the year!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS Feed